This product contains 3 word endings and 15 base words on puzzle pieces. Cut out each puzzle piece and laminate.
This is a great small group activity to promote correct articulation of sentences and to assist students in correctly selecting the endings of words. Perfect for young students or students learning English as a second language.
- Place all base words in one pile and the three word endings on the table.
- Students take turns choosing a base word and selecting a word ending to match with it.
- The first student matches a base word with a word ending. He/she puts the two puzzle pieces together and articulates a sentence with the word that they have pieced together.
- The student puts the word ending back on the table and the base word at the bottom of the pile for the next student.
- As a group, discuss if the words/ sentences sound correct. Some of the words will not match with all the word endings.
There are 3 word endings and 15 base words.
- Download 879
- File Size 11.77 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 6, 2020
- Last Updated August 12, 2022