This activity booklet is designed to be used when reading the book 'Aussie Jingle Bells' by Colin Buchanan. The booklet assists students in understanding Australian slang terminology while also providing fun and engaging activities based on Christmas in Australia.
This booklet is an excellent introduction to Australian slang for ESL - EAL/D learners.
Choose one activity or complete the whole booklet.
Download this teaching resource and students will complete 10 engaging and fun activities including;
- Reading through the lyrics/ words to the story/song 'Aussie Jingle Bells'
- Trace, cut and paste Australian slang from 'Aussie Jingle Bells'
- Complete the missing words from the lyrics
- Australian slang synonyms
- Draw your 'family snap'
- Research template for Australian Christmas food
- Research template for Australian traditions
- Help the ute through the maze to find the Christmas party
- Australian slang Word Search
- Aussie Xmas colouring
If you like this booklet, why not try some of our other Stage 1 booklets.
- Download 32
- File Size 3.19 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 16, 2020
- Last Updated November 16, 2020