This product has common diagraphs that need to be matched with word beginning and endings. Cut out each puzzle piece and laminate.
Each word beginning and ending has a picture to assist with the matching process.
This is a great small group activity to promote correct articulation of diagraphs and to assist students in breaking words up into sounds. Perfect for young students or students learning English as a second language.
The diagraphs in this product include;
sh, th, wh, ck, ph, ch, qu, ng
Each blend has 3 puzzle matches. There are 24 puzzles to solve.
Suggested Game Instructions
- Place all diagraph pieces on one side and all word endings/ beginnings on the other.
- Students take turns trying to match a diagraph with a word beginning/ending.
- When a student makes a correct match they keep the puzzle pieces.
- The student who has the most puzzle pieces when all pieces have been matched is the winner.
- Download 125
- File Size 11.77 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 20, 2020
- Last Updated September 20, 2020