o you need a maths game to use as an introduction to a whole number or number identification lesson? Or do you simply need a maths game you can take on any casual day to engage a class? Here is a great maths game that all students will love. It also assists students in reading and identifying numbers up to 30.
Simply print and laminate the cards to play. There are 30 cards in the pack.
Instructions to play include;
- Give each student in your class a card, All cards need to be used so some students might have two or more cards.
- Stand in a circle and ask one student to read out their card.
- Students need to listen to see if the pictorial representation on their card matches the written number on the card being called out.
- If all numbers are read correctly every card should be used.
- Students should sit down once their card is read so everyone is aware what cards have already been used.
If you like this game, why not try some of our other games and fillers?
- Download 54
- File Size 3.19 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 13, 2020
- Last Updated September 13, 2020