This booklet has been designed to send home in Kindergarten orientation packs to assist parents in getting their children ready for school. The booklet includes basic fine motor skills, writing, number, sequencing, cut and paste and colouring activities.
This booklet is designed for parents to complete with their children.
All letters and numbers are printed in NSW Foundation Font.
The activities in this booklet include;
- Title page of booklet that can be coloured in. Print child's name on the top.
- Colouring activity (turtle)
- Colouring activity (space)
- Straight line tracing
- Curved line tracing
- Zig zag line tracing
- Mixed tracing
- Tracing and writing numbers 1 - 10
- Colour by number (apple)
- Colour by number (owl)
- Tracing and writing uppercase letters
- Beginning sound identification (uppercase)
- Tracing and writing lowercase letters
- Beginning sound identification (lowercase)
- I can write my name activity
- Hand washing sequencing activity
- I know what I need for school cut and paste activity
- Download 75
- File Size 3.19 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 4, 2020
- Last Updated October 7, 2020